Dentures in Luling, TX
We can restore the function, structure, and appearance of your smile at Crossroads Dental with our custom dentures. Our dentist helps create these durable tooth replacements so that they will look beautiful and fit comfortably in your mouth. Please call our office today to learn more about our dentures in Luling, Texas.
Dentures are removable oral appliances used to replace multiple missing teeth. If you are missing several teeth or all of your teeth, dentures might be just what you need to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile. There are two kinds of dentures: complete dentures and partial dentures.
Dentures can be placed at our dental offices by your dentist . Our team will happily answer any questions you may have about restoring your smile with dentures!
What Are The Different Types of Dentures in Luling, TX?
There are two different types of dentures available – complete and partial. Your dentist in Luling, TX will advise on the best option for you.
A complete denture is used to replace all of the teeth in a full dental arch. We may suggest a complete denture to replace all of the teeth in both arches or just one, depending on your individual needs. Our dentist may suggest using a denture adhesive for improved stability.
A partial denture is used if you are missing multiple teeth but have remaining natural teeth. A partial denture often includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth for a secure fit.
Our dentist may recommend complete or partial dentures to restore your smile if you are missing multiple teeth; dentures can improve your ability to properly speak and eat, restore your natural facial volume, and enhance the overall beauty of your smile. Your dentures will be custom-made to fit your smile comfortably, aesthetically, and securely. We invite you to call or visit us soon to learn more about how dentures can improve your smile!
Here are some more of the differences between complete and partial dentures:
- Complete dentures: These types of dentures can be made as immediate or conventional. Conventional dentures are made to be applied to the mouth about 8 to 12 weeks after the teeth have been removed, and the gum tissue has healed. On the contrary, immediate dentures are made in advance and can be positioned immediately after the teeth have been removed, which is a great temporary replacement option while patients wait for their complete dentures to be ready.
- Partial dentures: Removable partial dentures or bridges consists of replacement teeth attached to a plastic base which is sometimes connected by metal that holds the denture in the correct place. These dentures are used in patients where one or more natural teeth still remain. A fixed bridge replaces one or more teeth by the placement of crowns on the teeth on either side of the space where the artificial teeth are attached. Partial dentures fill the space created by missing teeth and prevent other teeth from changing position.
What Are The Benefits of Dentures?
Dentures in Luling, TX, could be the perfect choice for you if you’d like to restore your oral esthetics and overall oral health.
Here are the benefits of dentures:
- Dentures are customized and made for your mouth
- They improve the look of your smile
- They can reduce and combat future oral health issues
- They are easy to care for
- Dentures can restore your confidence
What Are The Alternatives To Dentures?
Dental implants are an alternative to dentures and can support cemented bridges that eliminate the requirement for a denture. Although dental implants and bridges closely resemble the feel of real teeth, the cost is greater than the cost of dentures.
Schedule a consult with our dentist in Luling, TX today for advice on dentures vs. dental implants and other teeth-replacement options.
How are Dentures Made?
Dentures in Luling, TX require a denture development process and take a few weeks to complete. You will also likely have to come in for a few appointments during this timeline. will determine the correct steps for your unique case.
The process of making dentures is:
- will make a series of impressions of your jaw and measure the space between the top and bottom.
- Plastic patterns, models, and wax forms are made in the exact shape and position of the denture to be created. You will be required to fit the model a few times so that the denture can be assessed for its shape, fit, and color before the denture is cast.
- The final denture is created.
- will fit the denture to your mouth and make any adjustments required.
What Are The Cost Of Dentures in Luling, TX?
A full set of dentures depends on the quality of the materials uses. A set of full dentures can cost anywhere from $600 to $1,500, midrange quality dentures might cost between $1,500 to $3,000, and a premium set could cost between $3,500 and $15,000.
Start Your Smile Journey With Affordable Dentures in Luling, TX Today!
Please schedule a consultation today if you want to learn more about affordable dentures in Luling, TX. Our experienced and compassionate team will be happy to assist you.